Kalam Institute of Health Technology (KIHT), the members of the WHO Collaborating Centre, in order to promote and encourage global health innovations and scaling of technologies.
1. To support WHO’s work on the development and standardization of need assessment framework for health innovation
2. To support WHO’s work on the development of interactive platforms and applications for knowledge exchange on health care innovators and strategies for strengthening local manufacturing of health innovations.
3. To support WHO’s work on the incubation & scaling of innovations.
1. Health Technology (including laboratory services; but excluding blood safety).
2. Health systems research & development.
3. Research policy & development
1. Providing technical advice to WHO
2. Product development (guidelines; manual; methodologies; etc.)
3. Support WHO in the implementation of WHO programmes and activities at country level